Book now & pay LATER
feel at ease with our flexible booking and cancellation policy
Snorkeling Trip At Giftun Paradise Island
Enjoy Bedouin Dinner in Sharm El Sheikh have a camel ride with the Bedouin desert leader. Stop for a Bedouin barbeque and bedouin tea in the desert and will have time to admire the stunning desert sky before getting back to Sharm El-Shiekh.
- try once to get out from the city life to the calm of the desert and enjoy Bedouin Dinner at Sharm El Sheikh. Start your trip when Breeze Tours representative arrive at your hotel (at 3:00 pm) and get exciting camel riding for approximately 15 minutes in the bottom of the mystery of the Desert, where you can experience the real Bedouin life and watch the sunset. Enjoy the welcoming Bedouin tea way, bedouin bread will be cooked and guests can try their bread-making skills way! Dinner will be served in a buffet-style under the light of the candles in the middle of the desert in a magical way. try and enjoying the Egyptian traditional shisha ( water pipe with ). After that go to the astronomy guide to the telescope area, approximately about 30 to 45 minutes watching the stars through the telescopes with a chance to take photographs. at the end drive back to your hotel.
✔Pick up from your hotel in Sharm and return back
✔All transfers by an air-conditioned car
✔Camel ride fees
✔Bedouin Village Tour
✔ dinner with mineral water, Bedouin Tea and soft drinks
✔ entrance fees
✔All services charges and taxes
what's excluded :
Tour Price Policy :
|single||2 persons||3 -6 persons||7- 10 persons|
US $ 40
US $ 25
US $ 20
US $ 13
- prices Per Person in U.S.D ($)
- Children prices :
- Infants ( below 6 years) free of charge
- Child from (6 to 11.99 Y ) 50% discount on the tour price
Cancellation policy :
cancel the tour for a full refund, at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the tour.
Additional Info :
- hotel Pick and Drop off( any Hotel in Cairo or Giza).
- Confirmation will be received at the time of booking.
- Discover the perfect spot to take photos for all three pyramids at the top point of salah el din citadel
- Infants must sit on laps.
- please remember to bring sunglasses, a hat or headscarf, and your camera to take marvelous pictures.
- Discover the perfect spot to take photos with all pyramids.