Book now & pay LATER
feel at ease with our flexible booking and cancellation policy
Egyptian Museum, Salah El-Din Citadel, Mohamed Ali Mosque
The Egyptian Museum is the window to gaze at the ancient Egyptian Pharaonic history and visiting the Salah El-Din Citadel is the window to gaze at Islamic history in Egypt during the Arab occupation in Egypt and the Mohamed Ali Mosque is the model of Islamic architecture in Egypt nowadays known as the alabaster mosque. its great mixture between pharaonic and Islamic history in one day
- our tour guide will wait for you in the lobby of the hotel.
- From the moment your journey begins, your guide will talk to you about all the aspects of the trip you may be interested in.
- Start your tour with the Egyptian museum which displays more than 26,000 rare Egyptian artworks for more than 5,000 years of history, like the room of Tutankhamun with treasures, jewelry, and gold, more than 3,500 years of history, which had been hidden in his tomb. In 1920, his grave was excavated.
- After that, visit Salah El Din Castle, which Salah El-Din built on the hills of Mokattam mountain in 1183 AD to defend the Crusader from attacking Cairo.
- Then visit the Muhammad Ali Al-Marmar Mosque, which was designed by Eng. Youssef Bouchnak, a Turkish, especially from Istanbul, The Egyptian ruler who ruled 45, Muhammad Ali, built this great mosque.
- Finally, returns back to your hotel.
What's Included :
✔ Private tour
✔ All transfers by a Private air-conditioned vehicle.
✔ Hotel Pick up and drop off
✔ Private English Egyptologist guide (other languages available at request).
✔ Free Bottles of mineral water during your tours.
✔ Egyptian local food lunch
✔ Entrance fees to all mentioned sites in the itinerary
✔ All Service charges & taxes
what's excluded :
Tour Price Policy :
|single||2 persons||3 -6 persons||7- 10 persons|
US $ 89
US $ 70
US $ 65
US $ 55
- prices Per Person in U.S.D ($)
Children prices :
- Infants ( below 6 years) free of charge
- Child from (6 to 11.99 Y ) 50% discount on the tour price
Cancellation policy :
cancel the tour for a full refund, at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the tour.
Additional Info :
- hotel Pick and Drop off ( any Hotel in Cairo or Giza).
- Confirmation will be received at the time of booking.
- Discover the perfect spot to take photos for all three pyramids at the top point of salah el din citadel
- Infants must sit on laps.
- please remember to bring sunglasses, a hat or headscarf, and your camera to take marvelous pictures.
- please remember to bring your international student card to enjoy a 50% discount on the adult price ticket.
- please remember that the Egyptian governmental ticket office only accepts Egyptian Pounds for entrance fees.
- there are no limits on the tickets for entering the great pyramid