Book now and pay Later
feel at ease with our flexible booking and cancellation policy
El Alamain Day Tour from Cairo
know more about Rommel, known as the Desert Fox, and other figures who fought in Egypt, Alamein old weapons, tanks, flights, and bikes used in the World War still in good condition. Also, the descriptions of the actions of Rommel, and the others who participated in the battle all are reserved very well.
El Alamein is a beautiful town overlooking the Mediterranean sea and a great chance to see the World War Cemeteries which look like the citadel and Explore the cemetery of the commonwealth, Italian cemetery, and German Cemetery.
- our tour guide will wait for you in the lobby of the hotel.
- From the moment your journey begins, your guide will talk to you about all the aspects of the trip you may be interested in.
- visit the War Museum of Alamain
- visit the World War Cemeteries
- Travel in comfort back to your hotel in Cairo
✔ All transfers by a Private air-conditioned vehicle.
✔ Hotel Pick up and drop off
✔ Private English Egyptologist guide (other languages available at request).
✔ Free Bottles of mineral water during your tours.
✔ Egyptian local food lunch
✔ All Service charges & taxes
X entrance fees
Tour Price Policy :
|single||2 persons||3 -6 persons||7- 10 persons|
US $ 40
US $ 25
US $ 20
US $ 13
- prices Per Person in U.S.D ($)
Children prices :
- Infants ( below 6 years) free of charge
- Child from (6 to 11.99 Y ) 50% discount on the tour price
Cancellation policy :
cancel the tour for a full refund, at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the tour.
Additional Info :
- hotel Pick and Drop off( any Hotel in Cairo or Giza).
- Confirmation will be received at the time of booking.
- Discover the perfect spot to take photos for all three pyramids at the top point of salah el din citadel
- Infants must sit on laps.
- please remember to bring sunglasses, a hat or headscarf, and your camera to take marvelous pictures.