before speaking about Coronavirus-its Symptoms” its treatment” its types should know,
the story behind coronavirus name
coronavirus shape Appears in the microscope like the
crown (corona in Latin).
What is the danger of coronavirus on human health?
A virus that invades the respiratory and upper digestive systems and causes diseases such as the common cold and acute respiratory syndrome.
The World Health Organization has decided to give an official name to the virus called
SARS-C o V-2, C O V I D-19.
corona its Symptoms
Coronavirus symptoms are very similar to those of respiratory diseases
- As a continuous mucus coming from the nose.
- Symptoms of fever and high fever.
in most cases, It is difficult to distinguish whether the infection was a common cold virus, or a coronavirus, except by conducting a blood test and by taking a sample of saliva from the throat and mucus.
the corona treatment
the treatment of coronavirus up till now like the treatment of the common cold virus, treatment and recovery often taken and best as soon as possible, But delaying the treatment of the disease can exacerbate the problem, and the virus can be transmitted to the lower respiratory tract for the trachea and lungs then the disease becomes serious, as the virus can cause pneumonia especially for people with weak immunity, as well as the heart patient and adults Age Children, and the patient must not underestimate his illness and see a doctor as he is able to determine the treatment or diagnosis of the disease appropriate for him.
There are seven types of coronavirus, there are four types (229 E, N L 63, O C 43, H K U 1) symptoms similar to the common cold.
while the other types are of great influence because of their association with serious complications, but for the other three types are as follows
- Coronavirus, the Middle East respiratory syndrome.
- Coronavirus causing acute respiratory syndrome and New Corona Virus 2019.
Corona disease transmission methods and ways
- Contact the person with the virus.
- Shaking hands or touching.
- Inhaling air contaminated with the virus.
- Touching contaminated surfaces such as the tabletop.
- The possibility of transmission of the virus through animals, especially camels.
- The possibility of transmission of the virus through
- animals, especially camels.
How to treat china corona disease
There is no effective coronavirus treatment or special vaccine for the virus yet. Rather, medications are used to relieve symptoms and not develop them into complications that lead to death. Health care is as follows.
- Take pain-relieving medications.
- Stay at home and get plenty of rest. Drink plenty of warm fluids. Be in a well-ventilated place.
What are the best ways to prevent infection with coronavirus?
It is good hygiene.
- Wash your hands with soap and water daily more than once, for at least 20 seconds.
- Do not touch your senses, such as the nose, eye, and mouth, with unwashed hands.
- Avoid contact with people who have symptoms of the disease.
- If you have cold flu, you can stay at home and avoid contacting others.
- It is necessary to cover your mouth and nose with a tissue when you cough and sneeze, then throw it and wash your hands at once.
- It is also important to clean and disinfect surfaces that you may have touched.
Iran hit by a coronavirus
Iran hit by a virus that has tested positive.
Iran’s health minister, exert all efforts to contain the coronavirus, the Health Ministry renewing concerns about the spread of the virus in the country.
Iran some officials contracted the virus while dealing with some patients suspected of having the coronavirus.
The number of coronavirus cases continued to rise in Iran, according to health officials, Iran coronavirus moving to another dangerous point of the outbreak.
Italy is the most hit by a coronavirus in Europe, rose quickly up to 150 with six dead, forcing the government to close off the worst-hit areas in the northern areas of Lombardy with Veneto.
Authorities of Italy in the two areas, where the outbreak is gathered, have canceled sports occasions and closed schools and universities, while the country officials have told people in the affected areas to stay home like self-quarantine.
emergency decree adopted by the government .to prevent and stop people from leaving or entering the affected places by a coronavirus. and halt sports competitions and school trips outside those areas