Coronavirus is a virus. There are many different types of so-called severe acute coronavirus respiratory syndrome, some of which can cause disease.
A newly identified type has caused a recent outbreak of respiratory disease, now known as COVID-19 Starting from China
let now How COVID 19 Spreads and how to avoid it
There is no vaccine against COVID (COVID-19).
- the nice and perfect way is to get tow meters away from friends and any person love him or dislike him, it’s not loving or hate it away to stops spreading that evil which called COVID.
- because it spread from person to person. so no close contact by the affected person or not affected person, through coughing, sneezing or breathing the mist generated during the conversation.
- These water droplets can fall into the mouth or nose of nearby people, or be drawn into the lungs by anyway.
- Recent studies have shown that Corona- COVID 19 can be transmitted by people without symptoms because of their strong immunity and health capabilities, it is very dangerous to spread the disease without their knowledge.
wash hands and wear masks and stay at home
Wash your hands with soap and water for 20 seconds up to one minute.
If you do not have soap and water, use a hand sanitizer that contains at least 60%.
rub hands until getting dry. and no-touch hands, nose, mouth, with unwashed hands.
People isolate and stay at home as much as possible.
Keep a distance from others. Remember that some people without symptoms may be able to spread the COVID virus.
Keeping away from others is especially important for people who are very likely to develop a serious illness.
Cover mouth and nose Even if you don’t feel sick, you can spread corona- COVID 19 to others.
in public what should do to avoid corona
- every person has to put masks such as supermarkets or make shopping.
- The mask should not be worn on young people under two years of age, anyone with difficulty breathing, Face masks are designed to protect others from injury.
- always remember to cover your mouth and nose with a tissue when you cough, sneeze or use inside your elbows. Throw used tissue into the trash.
- always wash your hands with soap and water for at least one minute.
If you don’t have soap and water, use a hand sanitizer that contains at least 60% alcohol to clean your hands.
- Clean and disinfect frequently contacted surfaces and that’s is daily like counters, toilets, keywords.
- If the surface is very dirty, clean it, use detergent or soap and water.