Book now & pay LATER
feel at ease with our flexible booking and cancellation policy
Felucca Ride on The Nile in Aswan
- Enjoy Felucca ride in Aswan and Take advantage of a relaxing ride on an Egyptian boat known as felucca in Aswan and to enjoy the breeze of the Nile river, magical and fancy way to get back the smelly breath of the antiquity of old pharaonic Egypt history and enjoy the scenery of Elephantine Island and great chance to visit the Botanical Gardens, which is full and rich by different plants that were brought from all over the world during the time of Lord Kitchener 1899 at that time used this Island to be a place where his campaign can rest and dwelling, that time known as the Lord’s house. After his death, this island belonged to the ministry of agriculture and changed its name to the botanical gardens.
- our tour guide will wait for you in the lobby of the hotel.
- From the moment your journey begins, your guide will talk to you about all the aspects of the trip you may be interested in.
- Enjoy Felucca ride in Aswan and get a ride in Aswan on the Nile river by an Egyptian traditional sailboat known as felucca and enjoy the river breeze, a fancy experience around Elephantine Island then
- visit the famous Botanical Gardens in Aswan
✔ All transfers by a Private air-conditioned vehicle.
✔ Hotel Pick up and drop off
✔ Private English Egyptologist guide (other languages available at request).
✔ Free Bottles of mineral water during your tours.
✔ Egyptian local food lunch
✔ All Service charges & taxes
what's excluded :
X entrance fees
Tour Price Policy :
|single||2 persons||3 -6 persons||7- 10 persons|
US $ 40
US $ 25
US $ 20
US $ 13
- prices Per Person in U.S.D ($)
Children prices :
- Infants ( below 6 years) free of charge
- Child from (6 to 11.99 Y ) 50% discount on the tour price
Cancellation policy :
cancel the tour for a full refund, at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the tour.
Additional Info :
- hotel Pick and Drop off( any Hotel in Cairo or Giza).
- Confirmation will be received at the time of booking.
- Discover the perfect spot to take photos for all three pyramids at the top point of salah el din citadel
- Infants must sit on laps.
- please remember to bring sunglasses, a hat or headscarf, and your camera to take marvelous pictures.
- Discover the perfect spot to take photos with all pyramids.