Book now & pay LATER
feel at ease with our flexible booking and cancellation policy
Giza Pyramids, Sakkara, Memphis, Dahshur tour
compo pyramid Tour to Giza three Great Pyramids, Learn more about the three most famous Pyramids of Cheops, Chephren, and Menakaure, the temple of the Valley, and the mysterious sphinx (symbol of Egypt), visit the Pyramid of Djoser the Step pyramid in Sakkara, Sakkara which dates back to the Third Dynasty in 3600 BC, and is considered the oldest stone structure and was built for the king
, Memphis the ancient Egyptian capital during the period of the Old Kingdom, and the first capital of Egypt, and visit the statue of Ramses II in Memphis open-air museum, see the architectural mistake in the old history of Egypt while building pyramids the result is the Bent Dahshur pyramid, and see the perfection of the red pyramid.
- visit Giza three Great Pyramids of Cheops, Chephren, and Menakaure,
- the temple of the Valley(the mummification temple)
- the sphinx
- visit Memphis open-air museum which contains the monuments of the first capital of ancient Egypt which named Memphis
- visit Sakkara step pyramid, the oldest stone structure in all over Egypt history
- visit Imhotep museum which full with the treasures of Sakkara
- visit the Red Pyramid from inside at Dahshur
- visit the Bent pyramid at Dahsshur
What's Included :
✔ private tour
✔ Hotel Pick up and drop off
✔ Private English tour guide (other languages available at request).
✔ local food lunch
✔ Free Bottles of mineral water during your tour.
✔ 20 minutes ride a camel
✔ go on giza plateau to get panorama picture to all pyramids in one shot
✔ Entrance fees to all mentioned sites in the itinerary
✔ All Service charges & taxes
what's excluded :
X Any extras not mentioned in the itinerary
Tour Price Policy :
|single||2 persons||3 -6 persons||7- 10 persons|
US $ 104
US $ 83
US $ 76
US $ 65
- prices Per Person in U.S.D ($)
Children prices :
- Infants ( below 6 years) free of charge
- Child from (6 to 11.99 Y ) 50% discount on the tour price
Cancellation policy :
cancel the tour for a full refund, at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the tour.
Additional Info :
- hotel Pick and Drop off( any Hotel in Cairo or Giza).
- Confirmation will be received at the time of booking
- Discover the perfect spot to take photos with all three pyramids at once.
- camel ride in the Sahara desert around the pyramids, without the stress or hassle of hasslers.
- Infants must sit on laps.
- please remember to bring sunglasses, a hat or headscarf, and your camera to take marvelous pictures.
- please remember to bring your international student card to enjoy a 50% discount on the adult price ticket.
- please remember that the Egyptian governmental ticket office only accepts Egyptian Pounds for entrance fees.
- there are no limits on the tickets for entering the great pyramid
- Giza pyramids entrance area includes the sphinx and the valley temple, visit the pyramids from the inside( extra tickets )
- Sakkara area entrance ticket includes the visit to the Imhotep museum (free entry)
- the Dahshur area entrance ticket includes the visit of the red pyramid from the inside( free entry)