Book now & pay LATER
feel at ease with our flexible booking and cancellation policy
Kalabsha Temple and Nubian Museum Tour
- Enjoy a trip to the Temple of Kalabsha which has been erected on a hill near the High-Dam site. the Temple of Kalabsha was originally built by Toutmosis II and Amenophis II at Kalabsha, 40 miles south of Aswan city, and was restored during the Roman rule time in Egypt, the Nubian Museum which was opened in 1997. Nubian Museum, This museum takes its name from the ancient Egyptian Abu, meaning gold, This museum displays and shows thousands of antiquities, monuments, and masterpieces that would have been lost under the waters of Lake Nasser.
- our tour guide will wait for you in the lobby of the hotel.
- From the moment your journey begins, your guide will talk to you about all the aspects of the trip you may be interested in.
- Temple of Kalabsha
- nubian museum
✔ All transfers by a Private air-conditioned vehicle.
✔ Hotel Pick up and drop off
✔ Private English Egyptologist guide (other languages available at request).
✔ Free Bottles of mineral water during your tours.
✔ All Service charges & taxes
what's excluded :
X entrance fees
Tour Price Policy :
|single||2 persons||3 -6 persons||7- 10 persons|
US $ 40
US $ 25
US $ 20
US $ 13
- prices Per Person in U.S.D ($)
Children prices :
- Infants ( below 6 years) free of charge
- Child from (6 to 11.99 Y ) 50% discount on the tour price
Cancellation policy :
cancel the tour for a full refund, at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the tour.
Additional Info :
- hotel Pick and Drop off( any Hotel in Cairo or Giza).
- Confirmation will be received at the time of booking.
- Discover the perfect spot to take photos for all three pyramids at the top point of salah el din citadel
- Infants must sit on laps.
- please remember to bring sunglasses, a hat or headscarf, and your camera to take marvelous pictures.