Book now & pay LATER
feel at ease with our flexible booking and cancellation policy
Luxor East Bank Tour
east bank and Luxor city are famous by the Temple Of Luxor, its the symbol of Luxor city, so the city is also named Luxor, it was started built by Amunhotep III in the 18th Dynasty in the New Kingdom same time he is the owner of the colossi of Memnon, which completed by Ramesses II during the 19th, King Ramses II was the most famous king in the 19th Dynasty and all over Egypt’s history. He reigned Egypt for about 67 years. Enjoy visiting the famous Obelisk of Ramses II in front of the 1st Pylon of Luxor temple.
Karnak temples its a series of temples built through different generations during the pharao time, over 4000 thousand years of love and hard work to devote it to the great god through ancient Egyptian history.
- the Temple Of Luxor
- karnak temples
- Coming back to your hotel comfortably, Cairo has a lot to see, so if you have time to add more content to your itinerary, please let us know what you care about and we will give you the good arrangement
✔ All transfers by a Private air-conditioned vehicle.
✔ Hotel Pick up and drop off
✔ Private English Egyptologist guide (other languages available at request).
✔ Free Bottles of mineral water during your tours.
✔ Egyptian local food lunch
✔ All Service charges & taxes
what's excluded :
X entrance fees
Tour Price Policy :
|single||2 persons||3 -6 persons||7- 10 persons|
US $ 40
US $ 25
US $ 20
US $ 13
- prices Per Person in U.S.D ($)
Children prices :
- Infants ( below 6 years) free of charge
- Child from (6 to 11.99 Y ) 50% discount on the tour price
Cancellation policy :
cancel the tour for a full refund, at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the tour.
Additional Info :
- hotel Pick and Drop off( any Hotel in Cairo or Giza).
- Confirmation will be received at the time of booking.
- Discover the perfect spot to take photos for all three pyramids at the top point of salah el din citadel
- Infants must sit on laps.
- please remember to bring sunglasses, a hat or headscarf, and your camera to take marvelous pictures.