Book now & pay LATER
feel at ease with our flexible booking and cancellation policy
Luxor Layover Tour from Luxor Airport
- the step Pyramid of Djoser in Sakkara, which dates back to the Third Dynasty in 3600 BC, and is considered the oldest stone structure and was built for the king, Memphis the ancient Egyptian capital during the period of the Old Kingdom, and the first capital of Egypt, and visit the statue of Ramses II in Memphis open-air museum, through Dahshur.
- our tour guide will wait for you at luxor airport.
- From the moment your journey begins, your guide will talk to you about all the aspects of the trip you may be interested in.
- the Valley of the Kings
- the Temple of Queen Hatshepsut
- the colossi of Memnon
- the Temple Of Luxor
- karnak temples
✔ All transfers by a Private air-conditioned vehicle.
✔ Hotel Pick up and drop off
✔ Private English Egyptologist guide (other languages available at request).
✔ Free Bottles of mineral water during your tours.
✔ Egyptian local food lunch
✔ All Service charges & taxes
what's excluded :
X entrance fees
Tour Price Policy :
|single||2 persons||3 -6 persons||7- 10 persons|
US $ 40
US $ 25
US $ 20
US $ 13
- prices Per Person in U.S.D ($)
Children prices :
- Infants ( below 6 years) free of charge
- Child from (6 to 11.99 Y ) 50% discount on the tour price
Cancellation policy :
cancel the tour for a full refund, at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the tour.
Additional Info :
- hotel Pick and Drop off( any Hotel in Cairo or Giza).
- Confirmation will be received at the time of booking.
- Discover the perfect spot to take photos for all three pyramids at the top point of salah el din citadel
- Infants must sit on laps.
- please remember to bring sunglasses, a hat or headscarf, and your camera to take marvelous pictures.
- Discover the perfect spot to take photos with all pyramids.