Book now & pay LATER
feel at ease with our flexible booking & free cancellation policy
Tour To Old Coptic Cairo
Coptic Christians are one of the oldest Christian denominations in the world know more about it. the Hanging Church takes its name from its location and its style of architecture which has been built above the gate of an ancient Roman fortress, This ancient church was built in the seventh century.
the Coptic Abu Sirqah church dates back to the fifth century. Look at the 24 internal pillars and 12th-century icons on the wall and find out the location of the temple in which it is believed that the cave of the church cut during the holy family escape from King Herod from Israel to Egypt used as a shelter for the holy family when they lived in Egypt for a while.
- our tour guide will wait for you in the lobby of the hotel.
- From the moment your journey begins, your guide will talk to you about all the aspects of the trip you may be interested in.
- visit The hanging suspended church
- visit Saints Sergius and Bacchus Church (Abu Serga)
- visit Ben Ezra synagogue
- visit the Coptic Museum to see 16,000 artifacts on display, including valuable icons and books that illustrate the history of the Egyptian Coptic community
- visit St. Simon "the tanner" Monastery
✔ Private tour
✔ All transfers by a Private air-conditioned vehicle.
✔ Hotel Pick up and drop off
✔ Private English Egyptologist guide (other languages available at request).
✔ Free Bottles of mineral water during your tours.
✔ Egyptian local food lunch
✔ Entrance fees to all mentioned sites in the itinerary
✔ All Service charges & taxes
Tour Price Policy :
|single||2 persons||3 -6 persons||7- 10 persons|
US $ 71
US $ 52
US $ 47
US $ 37
- prices Per Person in U.S.D ($)
Children prices :
- Infants ( below 6 years) free of charge
- Child from (6 to 11.99 Y ) 50% discount on the tour price
Cancellation policy :
cancel the tour for a full refund, at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the tour.
Additional Info :
- hotel Pick and Drop off( any Hotel in Cairo or Giza).
- Confirmation will be received at the time of booking.
- Infants must sit on laps.
- please remember to bring sunglasses, a hat or headscarf, and your camera to take marvelous pictures.
- please remember to bring your international student card to enjoy a 50% discount on the adult price ticket.
- please remember that the Egyptian governmental ticket office only accepts Egyptian Pounds for entrance fees.