Book now & pay LATER
feel at ease with our flexible booking and cancellation policy
Sharm El Sheikh City Tour
Enjoy Sharm El Sheikh Tour exploring the pretty and fantastic city of Sharm El Sheikh visiting the sight of the most charming and attractive places and sightseeing all in one day, such as, Neama Bay, Mustafa mosque, The Old Market, Soho Square and enjoy walking around the city.
the breeze tour leader will pick you up from your hotel. Enjoy visiting Mustafa Mosque, the largest and most beautiful mosque in the city, and Coptic orthodox church, one of the most beautiful modern churches in the world. amazing images tell the whole Bible Testaments as a piece of art. Then enjoy Dinner & walking in the Old Market to do a shopping walk. After the visit, The Neama Bay, a lovely place which expresses the beauty of Sharm, enjoy a walk around the street center,
There are Hard rock Café and Restaurants and Egyptian cafes. Finally visit Soho Square to see a wonderful fountain dancing show, with lighting colors on the music. Then get back to the hotel.
Note:In case you would like to cancel the dinner from the tour, so you can deduct per person 10 US Dollars from the above prices the pickup time will be 19:30
✔ All transfers by a Private air-conditioned vehicle.
✔ Hotel Pick up and drop off
✔ Private English guide (other languages available at request).
✔ mineral water tea ,and soft drink.
✔ Egyptian local food lunch
✔ All Service charges & taxes
what's excluded :
Tour Price Policy :
|single||2 persons||3 -6 persons||7- 10 persons|
US $ 40
US $ 25
US $ 20
US $ 13
- prices Per Person in U.S.D ($)
- Children prices :
- Infants ( below 6 years) free of charge
- Child from (6 to 11.99 Y ) 50% discount on the tour price
Cancellation policy :
cancel the tour for a full refund, at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the tour.
Additional Info :
- hotel Pick and Drop off( any Hotel in Cairo or Giza).
- Confirmation will be received at the time of booking.
- Discover the perfect spot to take photos for all three pyramids at the top point of salah el din citadel
- Infants must sit on laps.
- please remember to bring sunglasses, a hat or headscarf, and your camera to take marvelous pictures.
- Discover the perfect spot to take photos with all pyramids.