Book now & pay LATER
feel at ease with our flexible booking and cancellation policy
Sunset Quad Bike Safari Trip in Luxor
- quad bike ride in Luxor is a very easy and convenient way of drive system even if you a little not know to drive but it’s still easy to handle it ) smelling the scent of the ancient Egyptian pharao land in the West bank of the River Nile in Luxor passing by the ancient ruins and recall back old memories of the oldest civilization by riding quad bike drive into the fancy old sandy desert of our ancestors. Enjoy watching the sunset view in the desert of Luxor city. On the way back to the quad bike station you will have fun on the sand dunes it’s a safe and enjoyable way.
- our tour guide will wait for you in the lobby of the hotel.
- From the moment your journey begins, your guide will talk to you about all the aspects of the trip you may be interested in.
- Arrive at the quad bike station to ride your quad bike ATV in Luxor (a very easy and convenient way of drive system even if you a little not know to drive but it's still easy to handle it )
- then start a unique safari excursion
✔ All transfers by a Private air-conditioned vehicle.
✔ Hotel Pick up and drop off
✔ Private English Egyptologist guide (other languages available at request).
✔ Free Bottles of mineral water during your tours.
✔ Egyptian local food lunch
✔ All Service charges & taxes
what's excluded :
X entrance fees
Tour Price Policy :
|single||2 persons||3 -6 persons||7- 10 persons|
US $ 40
US $ 25
US $ 20
US $ 13
- prices Per Person in U.S.D ($)
Children prices :
- Infants ( below 6 years) free of charge
- Child from (6 to 11.99 Y ) 50% discount on the tour price
Cancellation policy :
cancel the tour for a full refund, at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the tour.
Additional Info :
- hotel Pick and Drop off( any Hotel in Cairo or Giza).
- Confirmation will be received at the time of booking.
- Discover the perfect spot to take photos for all three pyramids at the top point of salah el din citadel
- Infants must sit on laps.
- please remember to bring sunglasses, a hat or headscarf, and your camera to take marvelous pictures.