Book now & pay LATER
feel at ease with our flexible booking and cancellation policy
Dendera and Abydos Temples tour From Luxor
- the ancient Egyptian believed that the god Osiris (Lord of the underworld) have been buried there as a place of pilgrimage during the pharao time is considered a holy and sacred place by the ancient Egyptians. goddess Hathor has been the goddess of love and joy motherhood during the old times of Egyptian history. goddess Hathor received all love and respect of all males and females until before the appearance of Jewish Christianity Islam the three holy religions have been had appeared in Egypt.
- our tour guide will wait for you in the lobby of the hotel.
- From the moment your journey begins, your guide will talk to you about all the aspects of the trip you may be interested in.
- Dendera tempe
- Abydos Temple
✔ All transfers by a Private air-conditioned vehicle.
✔ Hotel Pick up and drop off
✔ Private English Egyptologist guide (other languages available at request).
✔ Free Bottles of mineral water during your tours.
✔ Egyptian local food lunch
✔ All Service charges & taxes
what's excluded :
X entrance fees
Tour Price Policy :
|single||2 persons||3 -6 persons||7- 10 persons|
US $ 40
US $ 25
US $ 20
US $ 13
- prices Per Person in U.S.D ($)
Children prices :
- Infants ( below 6 years) free of charge
- Child from (6 to 11.99 Y ) 50% discount on the tour price
Cancellation policy :
cancel the tour for a full refund, at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the tour.
Additional Info :
- hotel Pick and Drop off( any Hotel in Cairo or Giza).
- Confirmation will be received at the time of booking.
- Discover the perfect spot to take photos for all three pyramids at the top point of salah el din citadel
- Infants must sit on laps.
- please remember to bring sunglasses, a hat or headscarf, and your camera to take marvelous pictures.
- Discover the perfect spot to take photos with all pyramids.