Book now & pay LATER
feel at ease with our flexible booking and cancellation policy
Edfu and Kom Ombo Temples Trip From Luxor
The Temple of Kom Ombo was built in the honor of two divine and holy deities the crocodile-headed Sobek, god of fertility and protector and responsible for legitimate the authority of pharaohs (the ancient Egyptian kings), and Haroeris or the ancient falcon-headed Horus. Also, Kom.
- our tour guide will wait for you in the lobby of the hotel.
- From the moment your journey begins, your guide will talk to you about all the aspects of the trip you may be interested in.
- visit kom ombu temple
- edfu temple
- visit Imhotep museum of Sakkara
- Coming back to your hotel comfortably, luxor has a lot to see, so if you have time to add more content to your itinerary, please let us know what you care about and we will give you the good arrangement
✔ All transfers by a Private air-conditioned vehicle.
✔ Hotel Pick up and drop off
✔ Private English Egyptologist guide (other languages available at request).
✔ Free Bottles of mineral water during your tours.
✔ Egyptian local food lunch
✔ All Service charges & taxes
what's excluded :
X entrance fees
Tour Price Policy :
|single||2 persons||3 -6 persons||7- 10 persons|
US $ 40
US $ 25
US $ 20
US $ 13
- prices Per Person in U.S.D ($)
Children prices :
- Infants ( below 6 years) free of charge
- Child from (6 to 11.99 Y ) 50% discount on the tour price
Cancellation policy :
cancel the tour for a full refund, at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the tour.
Additional Info :
- hotel Pick and Drop off( any Hotel in Cairo or Giza).
- Confirmation will be received at the time of booking.
- Discover the perfect spot to take photos for all three pyramids at the top point of salah el din citadel
- Infants must sit on laps.
- please remember to bring sunglasses, a hat or headscarf, and your camera to take marvelous pictures.