Book now & pay LATER
feel at ease with our flexible booking and cancellation policy
Sakkara, Memphis, and Dahshur tour
- the High Dam, an engineering hydraulic miracle project built in 1960 protecting Egypt from annual floods from the Nile and economical crisis, Unfinished Obelisk witnesses the evidence of the techniques and tools used by the ancient Egyptians to cut stone blocks like these huge obelisks. the Unfinished Obelisk belongs to one of the strongest and intelligent Queens all over Egyptian history she is her majesty queen Hatshepsut, one of the rulers of the 18th dynasty and the royal wife of king Tuthmosis II. queen Hatshepsut was the owner of Al Deir El-Bahari temple in the eastern bank of Luxor. the majestic lovely Philae Temple which was built in the honor of goddess Isis the goddess of love, magic, and sincerity in Egypt history. feel at comfort to travel with us, Aswan has so much to see.
- our tour guide will wait for you in the lobby of the hotel.
- From the moment your journey begins, your guide will talk to you about all the aspects of the trip you may be interested in.
- Philae Temple
- High Dam
- Unfinished Obelisk
✔ All transfers by a Private air-conditioned vehicle.
✔ Hotel Pick up and drop off
✔ Private English Egyptologist guide (other languages available at request).
✔ Free Bottles of mineral water during your tours.
✔ Egyptian local food lunch
✔ All Service charges & taxes
what's excluded :
X entrance fees
Tour Price Policy :
|single||2 persons||3 -6 persons||7- 10 persons|
US $ 40
US $ 25
US $ 20
US $ 13
- prices Per Person in U.S.D ($)
Children prices :
- Infants ( below 6 years) free of charge
- Child from (6 to 11.99 Y ) 50% discount on the tour price
Cancellation policy :
cancel the tour for a full refund, at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the tour.
Additional Info :
- hotel Pick and Drop off( any Hotel in Cairo or Giza).
- Confirmation will be received at the time of booking.
- Discover the perfect spot to take photos for all three pyramids at the top point of salah el din citadel
- Infants must sit on laps.
- please remember to bring sunglasses, a hat or headscarf, and your camera to take marvelous pictures.
- Discover the perfect spot to take photos with all pyramids.