Book now & pay LATER
feel at ease with our flexible booking and cancellation policy
West Bank Tour in Luxor
- the Valley of the Kings is one of the huge and mysterious monumental architecture Luxor which was used for the burial of the great pharaohs, there are many famous and great kings buried in the valley of the kings.
The most well-known tombs are King Tutmosis I, Tutmosis III, Tut-Ankh-Amon, King Ramssess VI, King Mrenptah, and AmonhotepII.
worthy need to visit of course is the temple of Queen Hatshepsut, which was built during the reign of Queen Hatshepsut, daughter of the famous king Thutmosis I, Queen Hatshepsut ruled Egypt for about 20 years during the 18th Dynasty one of the great queens in pharaonic history, should mention also are the colossi of Memnon which are the only remains of the huge mortuary temple of Amenhotep III.luxor have a lot to see.
- the Valley of the Kings
- the Temple of Queen Hatshepsut
- the colossi of Memnon
✔ All transfers by a Private air-conditioned vehicle.
✔ Hotel Pick up and drop off
✔ Private English Egyptologist guide (other languages available at request).
✔ Free Bottles of mineral water during your tours.
✔ Egyptian local food lunch
✔ All Service charges & taxes
what's excluded :
X entrance fees
Tour Price Policy :
|single||2 persons||3 -6 persons||7- 10 persons|
US $ 40
US $ 25
US $ 20
US $ 13
- prices Per Person in U.S.D ($)
Children prices :
- Infants ( below 6 years) free of charge
- Child from (6 to 11.99 Y ) 50% discount on the tour price
Cancellation policy :
cancel the tour for a full refund, at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the tour.
Additional Info :
- hotel Pick and Drop off( any Hotel in Cairo or Giza).
- Confirmation will be received at the time of booking.
- Discover the perfect spot to take photos for all three pyramids at the top point of salah el din citadel
- Infants must sit on laps.
- please remember to bring sunglasses, a hat or headscarf, and your camera to take marvelous pictures.